- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Several Topics to customizing order process
- renzovenini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40019
by renzovenini
Several Topics to customizing order process was created by renzovenini
I want to customize the ordering process as follows:
- All I offer in the shop is for free at them moment and therefore I do not want to see any prize information nor a order sum in the frontend and not in the mail sent to the customer. How can I get rid of any prize display? Which files/code do I have to change?
- When customer does an order, I want to call an external interface (call of google-api with informations of the items the customer has ordered), and the order process should only proceed if the api-calls where successfull. Where do I have to add such an api-call?
Thx for some advise or tips.
Renzo
- All I offer in the shop is for free at them moment and therefore I do not want to see any prize information nor a order sum in the frontend and not in the mail sent to the customer. How can I get rid of any prize display? Which files/code do I have to change?
- When customer does an order, I want to call an external interface (call of google-api with informations of the items the customer has ordered), and the order process should only proceed if the api-calls where successfull. Where do I have to add such an api-call?
Thx for some advise or tips.
Renzo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Several Topics to customizing order process
Hi,
1. First, there are several options to hide the price display on products listings and the product pages. The "show prices" option can be found in the Display tab of the configuration for the product page and in each one of your menus/modules via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
Then, for the checkout, invoices, order info, you will have to edit the corresponding views via the menu Display->Views. For the checkout, it's the file cart of the view checkout. For the invoices and order, it's the files invoices and show of the view order.
For the emails, if you have the Business edition, you can edit them via the menu System->Emails, otherwise, you can edit the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail
2. The best is to create a hikashop plugin and implement the onAfterOrderCreate event.
You can look at the other hikashop plugins files for examples. They are in the folder plugins/hikashop
We have some documentation on that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
1. First, there are several options to hide the price display on products listings and the product pages. The "show prices" option can be found in the Display tab of the configuration for the product page and in each one of your menus/modules via the menus Display->Content menus/modules.
Then, for the checkout, invoices, order info, you will have to edit the corresponding views via the menu Display->Views. For the checkout, it's the file cart of the view checkout. For the invoices and order, it's the files invoices and show of the view order.
For the emails, if you have the Business edition, you can edit them via the menu System->Emails, otherwise, you can edit the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail
2. The best is to create a hikashop plugin and implement the onAfterOrderCreate event.
You can look at the other hikashop plugins files for examples. They are in the folder plugins/hikashop
We have some documentation on that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- renzovenini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40442
by renzovenini
Replied by renzovenini on topic Re: Several Topics to customizing order process
Hi an thank you very much for the usefull informations 
To me it is quite clear how to implement the plugin, but my question is, how do I name the plugin and why or when does joomla (or hikashop) activate that plugin? Is there a (automatic) mechanism, when I create a plugin, let's say "testplugin" in the directory "plugins/hikashop/test" having implemented the "onAfterOrderCreate" event, that this event is called automatically? Some kind of magic, isn't it? thx for additional help
To me it is quite clear how to implement the plugin, but my question is, how do I name the plugin and why or when does joomla (or hikashop) activate that plugin? Is there a (automatic) mechanism, when I create a plugin, let's say "testplugin" in the directory "plugins/hikashop/test" having implemented the "onAfterOrderCreate" event, that this event is called automatically? Some kind of magic, isn't it? thx for additional help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40616
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Several Topics to customizing order process
Once you have your plugin files, zip them, and install them via the joomla extension installer. That way, it will create the plugin entry in the database and you will be able to publish it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds