- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end
- coolcatcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40341
by coolcatcreative
Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end was created by coolcatcreative
Hi,
I've been trying to set up a "manager" user to be able to access certain parts of Hikashop (Business Edition). I've been trying to configure access in the "access" tab under configuration, but Hikashop just doesn't show up anywhere for the Manager user. When I change him to Administrator, it does.
Do I need to do something in Joomla config to enable it, in addition to the Hikashop config?
Thanks!
I've been trying to set up a "manager" user to be able to access certain parts of Hikashop (Business Edition). I've been trying to configure access in the "access" tab under configuration, but Hikashop just doesn't show up anywhere for the Manager user. When I change him to Administrator, it does.
Do I need to do something in Joomla config to enable it, in addition to the Hikashop config?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end
Hi,
In the permissions tab of the joomla confguration, you can set permissions on component access for each user group. That way you can authorize a manager to access components.
In the permissions tab of the joomla confguration, you can set permissions on component access for each user group. That way you can authorize a manager to access components.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coolcatcreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- coolcatcreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40574
by coolcatcreative
Replied by coolcatcreative on topic Re: Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your outstanding support - I went and wrote my first review on the JED for your excellent product and service.
Zoltan
Thanks for your outstanding support - I went and wrote my first review on the JED for your excellent product and service.
Zoltan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71649
by IamJim
Hello, I am in Global Configuration > Permissions..
I have user "bob" that I made "Manager" Bob can log in and use ACY Mailing in Admin, but how do I set/allow Hika shop functions?
Thank you
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end
nicolas wrote: Hi,
In the permissions tab of the joomla confguration, you can set permissions on component access for each user group. That way you can authorize a manager to access components.
Hello, I am in Global Configuration > Permissions..
I have user "bob" that I made "Manager" Bob can log in and use ACY Mailing in Admin, but how do I set/allow Hika shop functions?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71769
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Manager user to access Hikashop in back-end
Hi,
In HikaShop > Configuration > Access Level you can allow a group to use or not HikaShop functions.
You can have a look on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/administrator
In HikaShop > Configuration > Access Level you can allow a group to use or not HikaShop functions.
You can have a look on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/administrator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds