- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Cant get the "Add to cart" button to display
- paulkemp39
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40418
by paulkemp39
Cant get the "Add to cart" button to display was created by paulkemp39
Hi people,
I have set up some categories and products in each category. Set a menu to show the category then when clicked it shows the products but I can not see the add to cart button.
I have turned it on in the options and I know i'm using the correct view module because if i turn off show box border it disappears off screen. any ideas.
79.170.44.86/billbotest.co.uk/
Many thanks
Paul
I have set up some categories and products in each category. Set a menu to show the category then when clicked it shows the products but I can not see the add to cart button.
I have turned it on in the options and I know i'm using the correct view module because if i turn off show box border it disappears off screen. any ideas.
79.170.44.86/billbotest.co.uk/
Many thanks
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40591
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cant get the "Add to cart" button to display
Hi,
Please make sure that the "catalogue mode" option of the Display tab of the configuration is turned off, otherwise, all the add to cart buttons are removed.
Please make sure that the "catalogue mode" option of the Display tab of the configuration is turned off, otherwise, all the add to cart buttons are removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulkemp39
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulkemp39
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40751
by paulkemp39
Replied by paulkemp39 on topic Re: Cant get the "Add to cart" button to display
Hi Nicolas,
Yes that worked, all sorted now thanks.
Yes that worked, all sorted now thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds