- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart HTML link + auto cart refresh?
14 years 7 months ago #40466
by b612markt
Add to cart HTML link + auto cart refresh? was created by b612markt
I'm new to Hikashop and am using the "add to cart HTML link" feature. My goal is to allow the user to click the link, have the cart that lives in the side of the page refresh automatically and after a product is added to the cart - always stay on the same page.
How can I do this?
I'm comfortable editing files, I just don't know where to begin.
thanks!
How can I do this?
I'm comfortable editing files, I just don't know where to begin.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add to cart HTML link + auto cart refresh?
Hi,
Here is a thread which talks about all that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/8572-...e-possible.html#8572
Here is a thread which talks about all that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/8572-...e-possible.html#8572
The following user(s) said Thank You: b612markt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40674
by b612markt
Replied by b612markt on topic Re: Add to cart HTML link + auto cart refresh?
Thank you! I will try that out. Apologies for my poor searching skills. I should have found that thread.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds