- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
International Checkout
- jessicapschultz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40626
by jessicapschultz
International Checkout was created by jessicapschultz
Hello,
My client would like to use a payment processing company called International Checkout. Basically, when a customer is outside the U.S., they click a button that says international orders and all the items in the cart transfer to the international checkout cart and the order is completed on their site. They collect the money then buy the products from us and ship it out for us.
I was wondering what file I would add the form to pass the info over to them or if it is even possible? The pdf attached explains it better.
Thank you, I hope we can use the company as it will save my client many headaches.
My client would like to use a payment processing company called International Checkout. Basically, when a customer is outside the U.S., they click a button that says international orders and all the items in the cart transfer to the international checkout cart and the order is completed on their site. They collect the money then buy the products from us and ship it out for us.
I was wondering what file I would add the form to pass the info over to them or if it is even possible? The pdf attached explains it better.
Thank you, I hope we can use the company as it will save my client many headaches.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40828
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: International Checkout
Hi,
For that, you should create a hikashop payment plugin.
We have a documentation available for developers in order to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
For that, you should create a hikashop payment plugin.
We have a documentation available for developers in order to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds