file to download
14 years 7 months ago #40685
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
file to download was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I'd like to know where the files to download are saved.
For example i have a file on this URL:
www.lacasettabio.it/categorie-prodotti/p.../download/file_id-55
Via fpt how can i find it?
Thanks
I'd like to know where the files to download are saved.
For example i have a file on this URL:
www.lacasettabio.it/categorie-prodotti/p.../download/file_id-55
Via fpt how can i find it?
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40700
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: file to download
It's media/com_hikashop/upload/safe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40704
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: file to download
Found it!
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40816
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: file to download
Hi,
just a little question about this problem.
How can I change the file without change the URL?
just a little question about this problem.
How can I change the file without change the URL?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: file to download
you can overwrite the file with a file of the same name.
If you want to change the name of the file, you will have to edit the corresponding entry in the jos_hikashop_file table and change the filename to the new filename.
If you want to change the name of the file, you will have to edit the corresponding entry in the jos_hikashop_file table and change the filename to the new filename.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41076
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: file to download
"you can overwrite the file with a file of the same name."
How can I do that? Via FTP?
I tried once, i'm not sure, but the URL changed?
How can I do that? Via FTP?
I tried once, i'm not sure, but the URL changed?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41197
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: file to download
Yes via FTP.
You will need to use a FTP client like fielzilla.
Here is a tutorial for that:
www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php
You will need to use a FTP client like fielzilla.
Here is a tutorial for that:
www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41351
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: file to download
I don't undestand! excuse me.
I have a file with this URL: www.lacasettabio.it/categorie-prodotti/p.../download/file_id-59
if I go to media/com_hikashop/upload/safe I find this: catalogo la casetta.txt
what's wrong?
I have a file with this URL: www.lacasettabio.it/categorie-prodotti/p.../download/file_id-59
if I go to media/com_hikashop/upload/safe I find this: catalogo la casetta.txt
what's wrong?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: file to download
The URL and the file are linked together but are two different things.
You can change the content of the file without changing the link by just overwriting the file with another one.
When you click on the URL, you will get the corresponding file.
I don't see what is the problem ?
You can change the content of the file without changing the link by just overwriting the file with another one.
When you click on the URL, you will get the corresponding file.
I don't see what is the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41551
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: file to download
sorry,
the problem was because i didn't understand!
Now I've understood.
I'll try.
Thanks
the problem was because i didn't understand!
Now I've understood.
I'll try.
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds