- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL
14 years 7 months ago #40728
by fit
remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL was created by fit
I imagine this should be pretty strightforward but cannot find a solution anywhere!
I setup a hikashop caetgories content module which is my the menu. When you click into the categories "hikashop-menu-for-module-95" appears in the URL as below.
www...com/hikashop-menu-for-module-95/category/13-boots.html
is there anyway to change 'hikashop-menu-for-module-95' and 'category' to something else?
Thanks!!
I setup a hikashop caetgories content module which is my the menu. When you click into the categories "hikashop-menu-for-module-95" appears in the URL as below.
www...com/hikashop-menu-for-module-95/category/13-boots.html
is there anyway to change 'hikashop-menu-for-module-95' and 'category' to something else?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40926
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL
Sure. Go in the menu Display->Content menus. There, edit the menu called "HikaShop menu for module 95" and change its alias.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41020
by fit
Replied by fit on topic Re: remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL
See that's is the strange thing, as when I go to Display -> Content Menus it is not there... can I edit this in mySQL?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41021
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL
That's indeed strange. It should be in the table jos_menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41032
by fit
Replied by fit on topic Re: remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL
that did the trick. Thanks Nicolas for the super fast and helpful support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds