- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
How to use field option in import scripts
- innostrategies
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40749
by innostrategies
How to use field option in import scripts was created by innostrategies
Hi.
I'm trying to import products from a csv file.
I launch an empty product attempt to know the fields availables. In the message I get one field name called option.
How I can use this field?
I just create 4 options: option1,option2,option3,option4. How should be the field options fullfilled:
options
option1,option2,option3,option4
This product will have the 4 options allocated?
Thanks in advance
I'm trying to import products from a csv file.
I launch an empty product attempt to know the fields availables. In the message I get one field name called option.
How I can use this field?
I just create 4 options: option1,option2,option3,option4. How should be the field options fullfilled:
options
option1,option2,option3,option4
This product will have the 4 options allocated?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40961
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to use field option in import scripts
Hi,
The field "options" allow you to specific the id/code of other products so that they are added to that main product as options like here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
So yest, you can specify several other products by separating each code/id by commas.
The best is to fill a product the way you want it with options and/or characteristics and then do an export of it and you will see how the data in the CSV is filled.
The field "options" allow you to specific the id/code of other products so that they are added to that main product as options like here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
So yest, you can specify several other products by separating each code/id by commas.
The best is to fill a product the way you want it with options and/or characteristics and then do an export of it and you will see how the data in the CSV is filled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: innostrategies
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds