- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Product description not accessable
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #40970
by chasbagley
Product description not accessable was created by chasbagley
Hello,
I know this is a simple adjustment somewhere.
But I cannot get a product page to link to the product picture or title for anything.
guidelineusa.com/shop/rods/lecie
Although the product shows up under the category, there is no way to show the product information.
Please help.
Thanks,
Charlie
I know this is a simple adjustment somewhere.
But I cannot get a product page to link to the product picture or title for anything.
guidelineusa.com/shop/rods/lecie
Although the product shows up under the category, there is no way to show the product information.
Please help.
Thanks,
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40973
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product description not accessable
Go in the menus Display->Content menus/modules, edit all your products listing menus and modules and make sure that the option "link to product page" is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40981
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic Re: Product description not accessable
Good Morning Nicolas,
SHazammm! Thanks for the quick fix, I love this component.
Charlie
SHazammm! Thanks for the quick fix, I love this component.
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds