- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 3
Allow my client to manage these items
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41338
by nico45
Allow my client to manage these items was created by nico45
Hello,
I am currently using the free version of HikaShop. I think it's a great product.
I wonder if it is possible to give my client the rights to change these items in front end?
If so, how should I proceed?
Can you confirm that it will need version "HikaShop Business" to allow this??
Thank you in advance for your response and sorry for the rough translation of google translation
I am currently using the free version of HikaShop. I think it's a great product.
I wonder if it is possible to give my client the rights to change these items in front end?
If so, how should I proceed?
Can you confirm that it will need version "HikaShop Business" to allow this??
Thank you in advance for your response and sorry for the rough translation of google translation
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nico45. Reason: Added information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allow my client to manage these items
Hi,
There is no front end management in HikaShop for now.
There is no front end management in HikaShop for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41478
by nico45
Replied by nico45 on topic Re: Allow my client to manage these items
Thank,
Is that this process is being developed?
Thank you for your quick response, it's nice!
bye
Is that this process is being developed?
Thank you for your quick response, it's nice!
bye
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Allow my client to manage these items
We're working on that yes. But it will take several months before we can release it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41801
by nico45
Replied by nico45 on topic Re: Allow my client to manage these items
Very well.
So wait patiently.
thank you very much.
So wait patiently.
thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds