- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Install HikaShop to joomla
14 years 7 months ago #41397
by pizarro
Install HikaShop to joomla was created by pizarro
Hello!
I am trying to upload the starter file that I downloaded from HikaShop, but when I choose it in my mac, it expands and I do not seem to be able to choose just one file because all the files get open when I choose them.
Is there a way to keep them all in one folder and I do not have to upload each file one by one.
I am trying to upload the starter file that I downloaded from HikaShop, but when I choose it in my mac, it expands and I do not seem to be able to choose just one file because all the files get open when I choose them.
Is there a way to keep them all in one folder and I do not have to upload each file one by one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Install HikaShop to joomla
Go in the menu Extensions->Install/Uninstall in the back end of your joomla website. There, browse for the file and click on upload and install and it should work automatically:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...install.html#install
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...install.html#install
The following user(s) said Thank You: pizarro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds