- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Pagination is creating stacked divs
14 years 7 months ago #41403
by Avantisis
Pagination is creating stacked divs was created by Avantisis
Hi Hikashoppers I have been able to find the correct documentation to resolve the following issue. The pagination on my product list page is showing up vertically instead of displaying in line. My css appears to be the same as in the Hikashop demo so I'm wondering how to fix this issue. Please see screen shot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41557
by Avantisis
Replied by Avantisis on topic Re: Pagination is creating stacked divs
Ok so I fixed it by floating the divs to the left and adding a left margin to the result div.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41586
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pagination is creating stacked divs
It's probably your template CSS which was doing that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41597
by Avantisis
Replied by Avantisis on topic Re: Pagination is creating stacked divs
Yeah I think you're right Nicholas I have a feeling there is a css reset somewhere in there that is effecting Divs in the component module. It's a Rocketheme template. Anyways I figured that out for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds