- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Feed not found error
14 years 6 months ago #41546
by pm3d
Feed not found error was created by pm3d
I've made a content module and nowm, when I try to link toa product, comes an error message "Error. Feed not found". Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Feed not found error
Hi,
Could you do a screenshot of the error message and maybe give a link to that page ?
Could you do a screenshot of the error message and maybe give a link to that page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41689
by pm3d
Replied by pm3d on topic Re: Feed not found error
Thank you so much by your attention, but I've already found the problem. My mistake!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds