Skip to main content

Different Price view in listing and product view

More
14 years 6 months ago #42542 by jansuhr
In Category listing view I get one view of prices with quantity, there the quantity price is listed above the single price.

In Product view the single item price is listed first and the quantity price below, this I think is the correct view.

How come it is like this and how do I change it.

Product view


Category listing



See attachement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42686 by nicolas
I don't know how you got that.

Could you do a screenshot of your product prices and maybe give a link to these two pages ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42699 by jansuhr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42804 by nicolas
Hi,

Please go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit the menu with the id 180 and change the "Price display method" to "all" instead of "price range". That should hopefully solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42816 by jansuhr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42820 by jansuhr
Now I will throw a tricky one for you.

Go in on my site and choose over the menu "Butiken/Papper/EFI Semimatt" then you see that it looks OK now. Then in the breadcrumbs select Papper and you will get a category listing of the category "Papper". Now select "EFI Semimatt" and you'll see that the quantity prices are all gone!

Where do I fix that?

Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42838 by nicolas
Edit each products listing menu/module via Display->Content menus/modules and make sure that this option is set to "all".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum