Just bought Business version, but have not def web
14 years 6 months ago #42549
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Just bought Business version, but have not def web was created by gasoline
I just bought the Business version but have to fill in fiels: Subscription attached to.......
However I set up this shop under a nother domain for testing. If shop is finalised and client has give his go I will move site to the domain it is build for. Can I change Subscription attached to..... then in my subscirptions??
However I set up this shop under a nother domain for testing. If shop is finalised and client has give his go I will move site to the domain it is build for. Can I change Subscription attached to..... then in my subscirptions??
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Just bought Business version, but have not def web
Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42560
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Re: Just bought Business version, but have not def web
Thanks,
Will post site on forum (showcase) when it's live. Will take a couple of months I think.
Will post site on forum (showcase) when it's live. Will take a couple of months I think.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds