- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Problem after registering
14 years 6 months ago #42576
by hyrms
Re: Problem after registering was created by hyrms
I have the same problem. Prices display correctly, but when logged in it shows then net price and also the rest of the order process is all net without taxes. I cant' find 'Tax rules' in Configuration/Sytem/taxes...?
I checked my Zone Setting and the Zone is set to 'Countries'.
I checked my Zone Setting and the Zone is set to 'Countries'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem after registering
The same problem ? Could you explain more ?
Maybe post some screenshots of your configuration ?
Maybe post some screenshots of your configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42583
by hyrms
Replied by hyrms on topic Re: Problem after registering
I was referring to "Problem after registering". All prices are displayed correctly on the products pages. When I add products to cart all works fine. Then when I register and sign in, the prices are shown without taxes. The user however has selected correctly the country which applies to the zone in his address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42719
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem after registering
Could you do a screenshot of your tax rules ?
By tax rules I mean the entries in the System->Taxes listing.
By tax rules I mean the entries in the System->Taxes listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42901
by hyrms
Replied by hyrms on topic Re: Problem after registering
Screenshots attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem after registering
So the way you configured it, the tax will only be applied if:
- the user didn't enter anything for the company name field of his address (or if that field is not published)
- the user address is not in chile
- the tax category of the product is not chile
Since you say that you see the taxes before registering, it only leaves the two first options.
So I would recommend to check that.
- the user didn't enter anything for the company name field of his address (or if that field is not published)
- the user address is not in chile
- the tax category of the product is not chile
Since you say that you see the taxes before registering, it only leaves the two first options.
So I would recommend to check that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds