- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
About groups of purchasing
- griffin_66
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #42641
by griffin_66
About groups of purchasing was created by griffin_66
Hi,
I need to solve two problems:
the groups of purchasing: the users require one product, and when we have the necessary number of orders, we open to all users the posibility for order..How can I set the reservation for the product, without payment?
The second problem: I buy pre-paid cards. I can send to the buyer one code or coupon. At each purchase, I need to scale or recalculate the credit for my buyer. How can I do this?
Thanks!!
I need to solve two problems:
the groups of purchasing: the users require one product, and when we have the necessary number of orders, we open to all users the posibility for order..How can I set the reservation for the product, without payment?
The second problem: I buy pre-paid cards. I can send to the buyer one code or coupon. At each purchase, I need to scale or recalculate the credit for my buyer. How can I do this?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42792
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: About groups of purchasing
Hi,
1. That's not something possible with HikaShop. You want to use a groupon-like application like this one in order to do that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart/17077
2. You're talking about creating a plugin to add/remove points to the database where the credit of your users is stored ? In that case, you can read our developer documentation which explains the methods you can implement in order to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
1. That's not something possible with HikaShop. You want to use a groupon-like application like this one in order to do that:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/shopping-cart/17077
2. You're talking about creating a plugin to add/remove points to the database where the credit of your users is stored ? In that case, you can read our developer documentation which explains the methods you can implement in order to do that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds