Skip to main content

Css editing not working

More
14 years 6 months ago #44311 by si70
Css editing not working was created by si70
I have no idea why but I am altering the css file including commenting the whole file out to prove it and it makes absolutely no difference to the front end at all. Is there some thing simple that I am missing. Thanks Si

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #44512 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Css editing not working
Hi,

Make sure that you have your custom file selected in the "front end CSS" option of the configuration and save the configuration. Then, flush the cache of your browser before trying, otherwise, your browser won't fetch the new CSS file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: si70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum