- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
failing to get the shop right
14 years 6 months ago #44475
by janevert
failing to get the shop right was created by janevert
Hello,
I try to built a shop with hika essential but some how I am failing, the caterogies and products I can`t get right.
I am new to webshop building and have to learn every thing. The documentation I have read but still can get it right some were I am missing things.
Help how can i get more info.
Windows vista
joomla 2.5.3
VM 2.0.2 but not using
Building with xampp on local
Sorry for my poor English.
greetings
Jan Evert
I try to built a shop with hika essential but some how I am failing, the caterogies and products I can`t get right.
I am new to webshop building and have to learn every thing. The documentation I have read but still can get it right some were I am missing things.
Help how can i get more info.
Windows vista
joomla 2.5.3
VM 2.0.2 but not using
Building with xampp on local
Sorry for my poor English.
greetings
Jan Evert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44618
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: failing to get the shop right
Hi,
First, make sure that you read that tutorial on displaying content on your front end.
The best thing you could do for us to help would be that you put your website accessible online so that we can see what's not correct and give you precise directions to solve the display problem.
Otherwise, please send screenshots of the hikashop options of your menus and modules (via the menus Display->Content menus/modules) and tell us what is not working (which menus/modules aren't ? and what is not working ? ). That will already help us understand the problem.
First, make sure that you read that tutorial on displaying content on your front end.
The best thing you could do for us to help would be that you put your website accessible online so that we can see what's not correct and give you precise directions to solve the display problem.
Otherwise, please send screenshots of the hikashop options of your menus and modules (via the menus Display->Content menus/modules) and tell us what is not working (which menus/modules aren't ? and what is not working ? ). That will already help us understand the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds