- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
sitw will not let you process a order
- byoung7924
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #44508
by byoung7924
sitw will not let you process a order was created by byoung7924
add product to cart, go to process cart order and site goes to
www.thebobbybrantley.com/index.php?optio...rl=checkout&Itemid=2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- byoung7924
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #44561
by byoung7924
Replied by byoung7924 on topic Re: sitw will not let you process a order
can anyone help me with the issues that i have with the program?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sitw will not let you process a order
I'm actually not able to reproduce the problem because when I log out from your website, I can't access your product pages.
When I'm logged in, it works properly but of course I don't get the registration screen since I'm already logged in.
When I'm logged in, it works properly but of course I don't get the registration screen since I'm already logged in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds