- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
disount
why when I set a discount for a product it shows like this(please see attached)? not like in your demo site?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you mean changing to "Display the price before the discount is applied" because it was on "show discounted price" ..Thank you so much it works great..
One more thing I would like to have the words "on sale" close to it. Where can I do this?
I just love this software
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For other users to see where I did it please see attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
PRICE_DISCOUNT_START="<span style='text-decoration:none !important;'>On sale </span>"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, you'll have to do differently.
Instead of that override, edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add the line:
echo 'On sale ';
after the line:
if(!empty($this->row->discount)){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.