- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal sandbox pending
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago #44680
by codewarrior
Paypal sandbox pending was created by codewarrior
Hi,
with my Paypal Sandbox, when I pay, my command stays with the Pending status, and the administrator gets no email.
Only the command creation.
Is it normal ?
Thanks
with my Paypal Sandbox, when I pay, my command stays with the Pending status, and the administrator gets no email.
Only the command creation.
Is it normal ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44861
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
If you don't get payment notifications, you should check the documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...or.html#notification
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45571
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
Thanks Nicolas,
but what do you mean by : "In the same manner, the menu on the checkout is not accessible to non logged in users." ?
When you add an article to the cart, the first step is to authenticate or to create an account. But the cart is filled if you don't register.
But to go through the checkout process steps (and for paying), you need to be logged in.
How Paypal returns the payment notification (Done in Paypal backend, with confirmation to the user) ?
I haven't modified IPs and .htaccess
When I make the payment in Paypal Sandbox, I get a confirmation of the payment and a link-back to my site. When I click on it, I receive the message THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE
Then in Hikashop, the payment is Pending with "Notification automatique de paiement reçue" and PayPal transaction id:XXXXX
and I receive from Hikashop a PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER mail saying :
Une notification de Paypal a été reçue avec le statut: Pending. La commande a maintenant le statut 'En attente'.
with a link to www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...paypal-error#pending
Are notifications working with the Developpers Sandbox ?
Regards
but what do you mean by : "In the same manner, the menu on the checkout is not accessible to non logged in users." ?
When you add an article to the cart, the first step is to authenticate or to create an account. But the cart is filled if you don't register.
But to go through the checkout process steps (and for paying), you need to be logged in.
How Paypal returns the payment notification (Done in Paypal backend, with confirmation to the user) ?
I haven't modified IPs and .htaccess
When I make the payment in Paypal Sandbox, I get a confirmation of the payment and a link-back to my site. When I click on it, I receive the message THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE
Then in Hikashop, the payment is Pending with "Notification automatique de paiement reçue" and PayPal transaction id:XXXXX
and I receive from Hikashop a PAYMENT_NOTIFICATION_FOR_ORDER mail saying :
Une notification de Paypal a été reçue avec le statut: Pending. La commande a maintenant le statut 'En attente'.
with a link to www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...paypal-error#pending
Are notifications working with the Developpers Sandbox ?
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #45796
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
Thanks for your help, my site has to be in production next week and I'm stuck with Paypal since a long time.
I'm gonna buy your great software this week !
Regards
I'm gonna buy your great software this week !
Regards
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by codewarrior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45977
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
Essential version buyed today for starting.
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46003
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
Hi,
The payment notification from PayPal to HikaShop is sent via a specific request directly from PayPal to HikaShop. PayPal doesn't have to be logged in. There is a specific security structure for that request called IPN.
Anyway, you said that you got the notification email from HikaShop saying that the order is pending. It means that everything is working fine. Your orders are pending because PayPal sent a payment notification saying that the payment is pending on their end.
If you want your payments to be validated by PayPal, you can do like that:
www.cosmocentral.com/2009/07/payment_sta...dbox-always-pending/
The payment notification from PayPal to HikaShop is sent via a specific request directly from PayPal to HikaShop. PayPal doesn't have to be logged in. There is a specific security structure for that request called IPN.
Anyway, you said that you got the notification email from HikaShop saying that the order is pending. It means that everything is working fine. Your orders are pending because PayPal sent a payment notification saying that the payment is pending on their end.
If you want your payments to be validated by PayPal, you can do like that:
www.cosmocentral.com/2009/07/payment_sta...dbox-always-pending/
The following user(s) said Thank You: codewarrior
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46278
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Paypal sandbox pending
Thanks, it works now, my payments are confirmed. :laugh:
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds