- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
hikashop products addres
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45034
by vaclav
hikashop products addres was created by vaclav
Hi,
I would like to change how the product name appears in the browser. Now it is someshop.com/watches/product/12-productname
but I would like to have it someshop.cz/watches/productname - so without that "product" and "12" (which probably means product ID).
Is it possible to change these?
Thanks for your great support!
I would like to change how the product name appears in the browser. Now it is someshop.com/watches/product/12-productname
but I would like to have it someshop.cz/watches/productname - so without that "product" and "12" (which probably means product ID).
Is it possible to change these?
Thanks for your great support!
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by vaclav.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hikashop products addres
Hi,
You can't remove the product id. However, you can change the "product" by changing the option "Products SEF name" of the configuration.
You can't remove the product id. However, you can change the "product" by changing the option "Products SEF name" of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds