- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Order Notification Email
14 years 6 months ago #45077
by Mat
Order Notification Email was created by Mat
When products are ordered: For some products I want to notify some people and other products I want to notify other people.
How might I do that?
How might I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45211
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order Notification Email
You will have to edit your emails via the menu System->Emails. For example, here is a thread talking about similar things:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/23622...multiple-people.html
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/23622...multiple-people.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45212
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Order Notification Email
Hi Nic - thanks for all your support. Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds