- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Page Alignment Issues
Where can I adjust the width of the product page to fix this problem ?
many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I pick Default or reverse it is fine, just the tabular option throws the page out of whack
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If so, redownload the install package on our website and install it again.
Otherwise, if it's really a width problem, that's something you will be able to adjust with CSS.
In that case, we would need to look at your page with firebug in order to tell you what CSS you can use for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am not using any of the shop at this stage, it is being used in catalogue mode
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have changed the sizes of the page that loads left but it still doesnt fix the issue, got me stuffed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I need to get this site sorted out or go back to the dreaded other package
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try to edit the file 'show_tabular' for your front end template via the menu Display->Views and change the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$resume = substr(strip_tags($this->element->product_description),0,300);
$resume .= "...<a href='#description'>See more</a>";
I am only using this
$resume .= "<a href='#description'></a>";
and it works fine apart from the double up on the word Description but I will eventually find that as well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now all I need to do is find out why the text is left justified when all is set to centre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_bottom_part {
text-align: center !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.