Skip to main content

double voting at products

More
14 years 5 months ago #45537 by rockoladeluxe
Hi, I activated the voting system, and in either configuration I get 2 groups of stars.
I t must be a small thing, but in the configuration i am not able to get rid of the second group of stars.
i attached a screenshot
Best regards,

Roy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45655 by nicolas
Could you do a screenshot of the vote tab of the configuration so that we can try to reproduce the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #45731 by rockoladeluxe
here is my screenshot:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47149 by Xavier
Hi rockoladeluxe,

This problem have been corrected recently, it come from the name and the id for the vote module which are the same.
So some explorer don't make the difference between the both, that's why the stars of the comment module are called at the same time than the stars of the vote module.

In the next release this bug is corrected, but you can correct it by yourself if you want.
It involves some modifications.

Edit the file: YourSite/component/com_hikashop/views/vote/tmpl/form.php
Change:
Code:
echo "<select name='hikashop_vote_rating' id='hikashop_vote_rating' style='display:none;'>"; TO echo '<select name="hikashop_vote_rating" id="hikashop_vote_rating_id">';

And edit the file: YourSite/administrator/component/com_hikashop/classes/vote.php
Replace all the:
Code:
hikashop_vote_rating TO hikashop_vote_rating_id
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47158 by rockoladeluxe
Hi Xavier,
thanks for the anwser, I'm working with Firefox11 and Chromium for Ubuntu 11.10.
I did the changes then cleared my cache but the double voting is still here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47159 by rockoladeluxe
Hi Xavier,
thanks for the anwser, I'm working with Firefox11 and Chromium for Ubuntu 11.10.
I did the 2 changes you described and then cleared my cache but the double voting is still here...

Thanks,
Roy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47164 by Xavier
We are going to correct it.

If you only use the vote system and no the comments.
Try to comment the line:
Code:
echo hikashop_getLayout('vote', 'form', $params, $js);

In HikaShop > Display > Views, edit: product / show.php or (show_default.php) it depends of your version of hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum