- Posts: 127
- Thank you received: 12
User Guide
- tony@10uk.net
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #45745
by tony@10uk.net
User Guide was created by tony@10uk.net
Hello,
This is my first time attempting to use HikaShop. I have found it to be an excellent product!
But my first customer with HikaShop is not particularly computer literate, and indeed why should I ever expect them to be. Nor do they have time to learn a package.
So my question is, has anyone in the community written a no fuss easy user guide on how to do things. Maybe in FAQ style. This would be a great thing to share or indeed even sell
.
For example, if a product set has a colour characteristic, how do you add a new colour for selection? I know how to do this, but a simple answer in a document would be good to give to customers and reduce my support tickets and distractions.
If no one has done this, then I will have to do so myself. I will gladly make available but hoping someone out there has already built something.
Thanks,
Tony
This is my first time attempting to use HikaShop. I have found it to be an excellent product!
But my first customer with HikaShop is not particularly computer literate, and indeed why should I ever expect them to be. Nor do they have time to learn a package.
So my question is, has anyone in the community written a no fuss easy user guide on how to do things. Maybe in FAQ style. This would be a great thing to share or indeed even sell
For example, if a product set has a colour characteristic, how do you add a new colour for selection? I know how to do this, but a simple answer in a document would be good to give to customers and reduce my support tickets and distractions.
If no one has done this, then I will have to do so myself. I will gladly make available but hoping someone out there has already built something.
Thanks,
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: User Guide
Hi,
I didn't saw such document for now.
If you're up to it, we'll gladly add a link to it on our documentation or even include it if you don't want to host it.
I didn't saw such document for now.
If you're up to it, we'll gladly add a link to it on our documentation or even include it if you don't want to host it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds