- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Product title problems
- terrytebbs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #45794
by terrytebbs
Product title problems was created by terrytebbs
Burgundy Pearl MaroonPearl
The above is how the title of my products are displaying. I only want it to say Burgundy Pear. I assume it is picking up the "alias" name also and displaying it. How can I fix that.
this is a link to the page:
scarvesrus.net/hikashop-menu-for-module-...-burgundy-pearl.html
The above is how the title of my products are displaying. I only want it to say Burgundy Pear. I assume it is picking up the "alias" name also and displaying it. How can I fix that.
this is a link to the page:
scarvesrus.net/hikashop-menu-for-module-...-burgundy-pearl.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 5 months ago #45895
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product title problems
Hello,
That's because of the span processing of your template. Please deactivate that option in your template and it will work.
That's because of the span processing of your template. Please deactivate that option in your template and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- terrytebbs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46108
by terrytebbs
Replied by terrytebbs on topic Re: Product title problems
Problem solved. Thanks for your help and especially thanks for your quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds