Remove required Shipping Address
14 years 5 months ago #45951
by BarBomb
Remove required Shipping Address was created by BarBomb
Hello,
I am selling a service using your great shop. Not a product. I would like to make an easy cart/checkout system that does not require a user to login or have an address. I am selling my service to local business via the cart for events held in a local venue. So how do I tell Hikashop to not need a mailing address? Thanks.
I am selling a service using your great shop. Not a product. I would like to make an easy cart/checkout system that does not require a user to login or have an address. I am selling my service to local business via the cart for events held in a local venue. So how do I tell Hikashop to not need a mailing address? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45953
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Remove required Shipping Address
If you need any more information please let me know
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove required Shipping Address
If you don't want any login or address, you can remove the views "login" and "address" from the "checkout workflow" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds