Reset In Stock counter
14 years 5 months ago #45952
by BarBomb
Reset In Stock counter was created by BarBomb
Hello,
I am selling a service via a local venue using you shop. I am limited slots available for 10 events. These events occur once a week so I need a way to quickly reset the counter for my available slots (in stock). Where can this be done?
Thanks
I am selling a service via a local venue using you shop. I am limited slots available for 10 events. These events occur once a week so I need a way to quickly reset the counter for my available slots (in stock). Where can this be done?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45955
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Reset In Stock counter
In each product edition page, you can configure the stock (quantity) available and change it if necessary.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45957
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Reset In Stock counter
So there is no way to just click "Reset counters"? I guess I would have to do this via a csv file then?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Reset In Stock counter
Yes a CSV. Or you can run that query in the database:
UPDATE jos_hikashop_product SET product_quantity=10;
and that will set the quantity to 10 for all the products.
You will have to change jos_ by the actual prefix of your tables.
UPDATE jos_hikashop_product SET product_quantity=10;
and that will set the quantity to 10 for all the products.
You will have to change jos_ by the actual prefix of your tables.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45964
by BarBomb
Replied by BarBomb on topic Re: Reset In Stock counter
Oooo! Interesting. I will have to play with that. Thank you, I will reply back here if I have any more questions. Thanks so much for the quick replies!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds