- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
SOLD OUT items
14 years 5 months ago #46434
by maryam.sn
SOLD OUT items was created by maryam.sn
Hello,
I'd like to know how in Hikashop we can set the options so that when a product is sold out, it shows a SOLD OUT sign beside its pic? I mean when a customer see all the products in one page, beside the thumbnails there should be a sign of SOLD OUT (like many sites). Otherwise he/she should go to detail of each product and see if its Sold out or no. How we can manage that in Hikashop?
I'd like to know how in Hikashop we can set the options so that when a product is sold out, it shows a SOLD OUT sign beside its pic? I mean when a customer see all the products in one page, beside the thumbnails there should be a sign of SOLD OUT (like many sites). Otherwise he/she should go to detail of each product and see if its Sold out or no. How we can manage that in Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46560
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SOLD OUT items
You would have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and add such code:
<?php
if($this->row->quantity==0){
echo 'SOLD OUT';
}
?>
<?php
if($this->row->quantity==0){
echo 'SOLD OUT';
}
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds