- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon Code Entered, no decernable difference
14 years 5 months ago #46747
by Dayve
Coupon Code Entered, no decernable difference was created by Dayve
So I'm testing my first coupon code to go out in my email... and I don't see it doing anything.
I choose a product, over $50usd, etc. within the limits set... I think...
but when I test the order, input the coupon code "Free Rider"...
the screen refreshes with no change in price.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Dayve
I choose a product, over $50usd, etc. within the limits set... I think...
but when I test the order, input the coupon code "Free Rider"...
the screen refreshes with no change in price.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Dayve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46842
by Outdoorsman
Replied by Outdoorsman on topic Re: Coupon Code Entered, no decernable difference
I am experiencing the same problem, coupons just dont seem to work and this is crucial
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46866
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon Code Entered, no decernable difference
Hi,
@Dayve : You set your coupon to be restricted to the USA only. Which means that users who didn't enter their address, or with an address outside the USA won't be able to use it. You also set it to be usable only in a short period of time, only for some user groups and only with a minimum total order amount.
There must be one restriction which is not met when you test it. So remove all the restrictions and add them one by one to see which one is the problem.
@Outdoorsman : Coupons are working fine. It's probably that you configured yours in a way which cannot be used. Please give more information on how you configured it so that we can help you.
@Dayve : You set your coupon to be restricted to the USA only. Which means that users who didn't enter their address, or with an address outside the USA won't be able to use it. You also set it to be usable only in a short period of time, only for some user groups and only with a minimum total order amount.
There must be one restriction which is not met when you test it. So remove all the restrictions and add them one by one to see which one is the problem.
@Outdoorsman : Coupons are working fine. It's probably that you configured yours in a way which cannot be used. Please give more information on how you configured it so that we can help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds