Skip to main content

[solved]Change default length of lists of products

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #46845 by bigboytbh
Hello,

This had to be in the How to? forums, sorry.

In the category view (where products are listed), it shows 20 products by default.
I changed the joomla configuration.php file to 50 for the lists, but it does not affect Hikashop.
How can I change it from 20 to 50 in order to see all my products by default?
('Display -> Content menus -> [my menu] -> Number of items' does not seem to work)

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by bigboytbh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46928 by nicolas
In a category listing menu's hikashop options, you will see the options for the listing of categories. For the products listing under the categories, you will have to click on the "associated modules" link of that screen in order to access the same page but for the products listing.
It's explained in the "content display on the front end" tutorial: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu
The following user(s) said Thank You: bigboytbh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46930 by bigboytbh
I greatly thank you, this really worked! I hadn't found this tutorial when looking for my solution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum