- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
How to translate the field values of a custom fiel
14 years 5 months ago #46993
by fcobueno
How to translate the field values of a custom fiel was created by fcobueno
Hi Nicolas, I am trying to translate the field values of a custom field that I use in a filter.
I open the custom field with faland and this appear:
as you can see I translated the field values and saved.
But now when I go to the page with the filter and select the English languaje the checkbox and the field values disappear.
Is the format that I use to the field values translation correct?
If I copy the original values for the field values (spanish) and save it works. But in this case, obviously, the field values appear en spanish when I choose English.
Many Thanks,
I open the custom field with faland and this appear:
as you can see I translated the field values and saved.
But now when I go to the page with the filter and select the English languaje the checkbox and the field values disappear.
Is the format that I use to the field values translation correct?
If I copy the original values for the field values (spanish) and save it works. But in this case, obviously, the field values appear en spanish when I choose English.
Many Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to translate the field values of a custom fiel
I would say that you must have activated the dynamic display of the filter and since you changed the values of the custom field, no valid values are found and thus it doesn't display any values in the filter.
Try like that instead:
Blanca::White::0
Calida::Warm::0
(put the accent on the a...I don't have it on my keyboard)
Try like that instead:
Blanca::White::0
Calida::Warm::0
(put the accent on the a...I don't have it on my keyboard)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46998
by fcobueno
Replied by fcobueno on topic Re: How to translate the field values of a custom fiel
It works, Well done.
Many, many thanks for your quickly answer.
Many, many thanks for your quickly answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds