- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Subscription Option
- WebsiteDesignTenerife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47318
by WebsiteDesignTenerife
Subscription Option was created by WebsiteDesignTenerife
Hi
I was wondering if Hika Shop offer a subscription service for the products in the cart.
I have a site running HikaShop and would like to offer subscription on a monthly, 3 monthly etc. option for various services.
Is this possible...?
I was wondering if Hika Shop offer a subscription service for the products in the cart.
I have a site running HikaShop and would like to offer subscription on a monthly, 3 monthly etc. option for various services.
Is this possible...?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47351
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Subscription Option
Hi WebsiteDesignTenerife,
Yes, subscriptions are possible in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
Yes, subscriptions are possible in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds