- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Remove Disqus Message??
- csanfilippo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47327
by csanfilippo
Remove Disqus Message?? was created by csanfilippo
Hello,
Why am I getting a message at the top of my site that is asking me to sign up for disqus?
I do not want Disqus and I need the message to go away!
TampaMarketingCrew.com
I attached a photo.
Thank you
Why am I getting a message at the top of my site that is asking me to sign up for disqus?
I do not want Disqus and I need the message to go away!
TampaMarketingCrew.com
I attached a photo.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47352
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Remove Disqus Message??
Hi csanfilippo,
This message don't come from HikaShop...
I think you have the plugin DISQUS for Joomla installed on your website.
Disable this plugin, and the message will disappear.
This message don't come from HikaShop...
I think you have the plugin DISQUS for Joomla installed on your website.
Disable this plugin, and the message will disappear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds