- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Need pagination at top of each product page . . .
14 years 5 months ago #47346
by vn2073
Need pagination at top of each product page . . . was created by vn2073
Hello HikaShop,
I found 1 topic in this forum that talks about top pagination, but it's not clear and cannot solve my problem when I need pagination appear at top either bottom of each page.
In VIEW display, I open file "listing_div.php", I see code for TOP and under , code for BOTTOM, but it does not appear at top of each page.
Could you please give me some helps??
I appreciate about this help.
Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
$pagination = $this->config->get('pagination','bottom', 'top');
if(in_array($pagination,array('top','both')) && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->pageInfo->limit->value){ $this->pagination->form = '_top';?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_currentURL(); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_top">
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination">
<?php echo $this->pagination->getListFooter(); ?>
...............
...............
...............
<?php if(in_array($pagination,array('bottom','both')) && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->pageInfo->limit->value){ $this->pagination->form = '_bottom'; ?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_currentURL(); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_bottom">
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination">
<?php echo $this->pagination->getListFooter(); ?>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found 1 topic in this forum that talks about top pagination, but it's not clear and cannot solve my problem when I need pagination appear at top either bottom of each page.
In VIEW display, I open file "listing_div.php", I see code for TOP and under , code for BOTTOM, but it does not appear at top of each page.
Could you please give me some helps??
I appreciate about this help.
Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
$pagination = $this->config->get('pagination','bottom', 'top');
if(in_array($pagination,array('top','both')) && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->pageInfo->limit->value){ $this->pagination->form = '_top';?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_currentURL(); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_top">
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination">
<?php echo $this->pagination->getListFooter(); ?>
...............
...............
...............
<?php if(in_array($pagination,array('bottom','both')) && $this->params->get('show_limit') && $this->pageInfo->elements->total > $this->pageInfo->limit->value){ $this->pagination->form = '_bottom'; ?>
<form action="<?php echo hikashop_currentURL(); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected;?>_bottom">
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination">
<?php echo $this->pagination->getListFooter(); ?>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need pagination at top of each product page . . .
You don't need to edit anything. Just change the option "pagination" under the tab Display of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47697
by vn2073
Replied by vn2073 on topic Re: Need pagination at top of each product page . . .
Hello Nicolas,
Thank you very much for your help.
I found it, change to display both of top and bottom.
Nice weekend.
VN2073
Thank you very much for your help.
I found it, change to display both of top and bottom.
Nice weekend.
VN2073
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds