product layout

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 2 months ago #4940

Yes. If course, if the HTML is not changed, then the browser sill display the same.
Anyway, that problem will be fixed in next version of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #4944

i dont quite understand. where it is displaying incorrectly in ie8 with the 4 item to a row is a bug that is going to get fixed? Or is it something that i have not configured correctly? I did mention that it was only displaying incorrectly on a wide screen. Its ok on a 4;3 screen.

13 years 2 months ago #4946

It's a bug of IE7 because when the wdith of all the divs of a row amount to 100%, the last one can be moved down a row by IE7 where the proper behavior would be to display it on the same line, like all the other browsers.
However, we can circumvent the bug by removing 1% to each div. That way, you never get 100% and IE7 displays all the elements on one row all the time.

13 years 2 months ago #4947

Ok, but i have followed the instructions you gave me to remove 1% and it is still displaying incorrectly, or am i missing something.

Thanks

13 years 2 months ago #4948

You're missing something as the change isn't effective. I don't know why if you applied the modification as I said. We tested that modification on our end and the problem was solved instantly.

13 years 2 months ago #4950

You have several templates on your website. So you need to do the modification for each template. If you do the modification to only one template, it will apply only to that template. That's why we weren't seeing the modifications. I added the modification to each template and now it's working.

13 years 2 months ago #4952

Thank you. Very much apprechiated.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds