Product Name CSS question
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47745
by BarBomb
Product Name CSS question was created by BarBomb
I am trying to move to things to a different position, though I am having some trouble figuring our what to edit in order to make them behave the way I would like. I have attached a screenshot showing how I would like these things to move. Should be pretty simple, however I am at a loss. I have tried to make many different edits and just cant seem to get any behavior changes.
(I did manage to get the final price to move to the right, but only the price, not the title as well.)
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
This is on the checkout page
(I did manage to get the final price to move to the right, but only the price, not the title as well.)
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
This is on the checkout page
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by BarBomb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #47849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Name CSS question
You should be able to do that like that:
.hikashop_checkout_cart td{
text-align: center !important;
}
.hikashop_checkout_cart td{
text-align: center !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds