Skip to main content

Remove Spacing on Frontpage

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47814 by adam123
I want to list 2-3 products on the homepage of my site. However, no matter what I do, the module has a huge gap on the top. And also, no matter what the order, it always wants to sit on top. I would like the picture and article (now listed on the bottom of the frontpage article area) to be listed first, and the apparel underneat without a big space.

sarasotaextremefitness.com/newsite
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by adam123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #47929 by nicolas
That comes from the way your template's CSS is done.

You can fix that by adding such CSS in your template's CSS file (via the template manager of joomla):

#hikashop_category_information_module_146{
overflow : hidden;
}
#hikashop_category_information_module_146 .hikashop_products_listing{
width : 850px;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum