- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Separate inputs Quantity-fi and Add to cart-button
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #48242
by Micke_skane
Separate inputs Quantity-fi and Add to cart-button was created by Micke_skane
Hi,
I´m trying to make some changes for the way quantity-field and Add to cart-button displays on the frontend-page but can´t see where I shall make the changes in the quantity.php.
See the code under where I think I shall make the changes:
I want the button displays right under the quantity-field, see attached image!
Edit:
It´seems that I get a way to display it the way I wanted with some css-style on the inputs-element...
/Micke
I´m trying to make some changes for the way quantity-field and Add to cart-button displays on the frontend-page but can´t see where I shall make the changes in the quantity.php.
See the code under where I think I shall make the changes:
Code:
<h5>Antal:</h5>
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}elseif($this->row->product_quantity>0){
?>
<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'</span><br/>';
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('button_style','normal')=='css'){
echo '<br />';
}
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'),'add',$this->params,$url,$this->ajax,'',$this->row->product_max_per_order,$this->row->product_min_per_order);
}else{
?>
Edit:
It´seems that I get a way to display it the way I wanted with some css-style on the inputs-element...
/Micke
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #48306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Separate inputs Quantity-fi and Add to cart-button
So problem solved ?
The HTML of these elements is done in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php
The HTML of these elements is done in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #48410
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Separate inputs Quantity-fi and Add to cart-button
Ok, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds