- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Change text on Next-buttom in checkout-process
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #48710
by Micke_skane
Change text on Next-buttom in checkout-process was created by Micke_skane
Hi,
In what php-file can I change the text of Next-buttom when I´m in checkout-process in Hikashop?
I´m looking in Display -> Views -> "checkout" but can´t figure out what php-file to edit...
Micke
In what php-file can I change the text of Next-buttom when I´m in checkout-process in Hikashop?
I´m looking in Display -> Views -> "checkout" but can´t figure out what php-file to edit...
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48753
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change text on Next-buttom in checkout-process
It's the file "step" of that view, near the end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #48758
by Micke_skane
Replied by Micke_skane on topic Re: Change text on Next-buttom in checkout-process
I can se the code that creats the buttom but Not where to changes the text on the buttom!
Now it´s "Update/Next"(in swedish) on the button but I want it to be just Next.
Or is´t in the language file sv-SE.com_hikashop.ini i´ll shall make the changes!?
Edit: Solved!
And It was!
Now it´s "Update/Next"(in swedish) on the button but I want it to be just Next.
Code:
if($this->nextButton){
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}
?>
Or is´t in the language file sv-SE.com_hikashop.ini i´ll shall make the changes!?
Edit: Solved!
And It was!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Micke_skane.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds