- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
No tax on Front-End
14 years 4 months ago #48825
by apollo123
No tax on Front-End was created by apollo123
Hi.
I have two hikashop pages running.
One like it is supposed to, the other not.
My problem is with taxes;
I have a default tax rate of 25%, which works and is applied to the back-end side of things.
On the front-end however, the price without taxes is always shown, even if I set up the configuration to show with taxes.
-If a choose to show both (with and without taxes), it shows the price without taxes twice.
As it works on my other site, I am sure I am the one to blame, but I am clueless as to why this happens.
Hope you can help.
I have two hikashop pages running.
One like it is supposed to, the other not.
My problem is with taxes;
I have a default tax rate of 25%, which works and is applied to the back-end side of things.
On the front-end however, the price without taxes is always shown, even if I set up the configuration to show with taxes.
-If a choose to show both (with and without taxes), it shows the price without taxes twice.
As it works on my other site, I am sure I am the one to blame, but I am clueless as to why this happens.
Hope you can help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48864
by apollo123
Replied by apollo123 on topic Re: No tax on Front-End
I have no idea why, but today it works... strange
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #48867
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No tax on Front-End
Your current zone is stored in the user session. Your session must have expired since yesterday and the zone was reloaded, allowing you to see the tax where before the zone you had was outside the tax rule zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds