- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Lagging on the products pages.
14 years 4 months ago #49014
by zane80
Lagging on the products pages. was created by zane80
Not sure if this is the right section to post or should it be the How to page since it is abt lagging.
These 2 pages lag on my site.
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...er-gps-basic-version
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...2-eztag-bluetooth-b1
Even when I am browsing the pages on my phone, they lag too when I am scrolling upwards or downwards.
These 2 pages lag on my site.
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...er-gps-basic-version
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...2-eztag-bluetooth-b1
Even when I am browsing the pages on my phone, they lag too when I am scrolling upwards or downwards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Lagging on the products pages.
I tried with my Android phone and my computer and didn't had any lag.
Maybe your connection is slow or your smartphone ?
Maybe your connection is slow or your smartphone ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49094
by zane80
Replied by zane80 on topic Re: Lagging on the products pages.
Soorry, I should have been more clearer.
My computer is not laggy. It is only when I am scrolling down to up or up to down, it feels slow. Other webpages does not feel that way.
My computer is not laggy. It is only when I am scrolling down to up or up to down, it feels slow. Other webpages does not feel that way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Lagging on the products pages.
I understood that.
I tried to scroll too, but I didn't had any lag on your website.
I tried to scroll too, but I didn't had any lag on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49174
by zane80
Replied by zane80 on topic Re: Lagging on the products pages.
I found a way to explain. Please compare the scrolling of the 2 sites.
e-geotag.com/products/gps-products/easytagger.html
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...er-gps-basic-version
There is a big difference, right?
e-geotag.com/products/gps-products/easytagger.html
www.cameravitamins.com/index.php/easytag...er-gps-basic-version
There is a big difference, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49271
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Lagging on the products pages.
I don't see any difference. I'm sorry.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds