- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Breadcrumbs on Product Page
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49075
by aminorart
Breadcrumbs on Product Page was created by aminorart
Hi again,
I have a new question. I enabled my breadcrumbs for the shop but when I click through my categories and click on the first product the breadcrumbs start over. It is showing up on the product page as Shop>Product Name versus Shop>Catergory>Product Name. Would I have to create another menu tab under Shop specifically for each category for the breadcrumbs to work this way? Here is a like to What I am talking about My Shop Product .
I have a new question. I enabled my breadcrumbs for the shop but when I click through my categories and click on the first product the breadcrumbs start over. It is showing up on the product page as Shop>Product Name versus Shop>Catergory>Product Name. Would I have to create another menu tab under Shop specifically for each category for the breadcrumbs to work this way? Here is a like to What I am talking about My Shop Product .
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by aminorart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Breadcrumbs on Product Page
You should turn off the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds