MySQL problem after transfer to a new domain
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #49551
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
MySQL problem after transfer to a new domain was created by gasoline
I'm moving a Joomla site with Hikashop to a new domain. After import of the old dbase to the new domain area I get this error message:
I can see that f.e. the table xxxx_hikashop_click_view is not there in the new environment.
What is going wrong. I don't get it?
Code:
Error
SQL query: Documentation
CREATE ALGORITHM = UNDEFINED DEFINER = `yongo_sarah`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY DEFINER VIEW `xxxx_hikashop_click_view` AS SELECT `a`.`user_id` AS `user_id` , sum( `b`.`click_partner_price` ) AS `click_price`
FROM (
`xxxx_hikashop_user` `a`
LEFT JOIN `xxxx_hikashop_click` `b` ON ( (
(
`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`click_partner_id`
)
AND (
(
CASE WHEN (
`a`.`user_currency_id` =0
)
THEN 1
ELSE `a`.`user_currency_id`
END ) = `b`.`click_partner_currency_id`
)
)
)
)
WHERE (
(
`a`.`user_partner_activated` =1
)
AND (
`b`.`click_partner_paid` =0
)
)
GROUP BY `b`.`click_partner_id` ;
MySQL said: Documentation
#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
I can see that f.e. the table xxxx_hikashop_click_view is not there in the new environment.
What is going wrong. I don't get it?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by gasoline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #49608
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: MySQL problem after transfer to a new domain
The problem is written here:
Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
Your hosting company does not allow you to create views.
Just remove the view tables from the mysql export and run the import and you won't have the problem. These views are only used for the calculations of affiliate fees on some screens. If they aren't there, you won't get the calculations everywhere, but you will still be able to use the affiliate system.
Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
Your hosting company does not allow you to create views.
Just remove the view tables from the mysql export and run the import and you won't have the problem. These views are only used for the calculations of affiliate fees on some screens. If they aren't there, you won't get the calculations everywhere, but you will still be able to use the affiliate system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds