Skip to main content

Export error

More
14 years 4 months ago #49687 by mad-q
Export error was created by mad-q
Hello, I am trying to export the details so I can find out the ID codes related to the part numbers. Currently when I try and export it comes up with the following error. Any thoughts lovely people??

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 256 bytes) in /home/fhlinux160/s/shop.draganfly.co.uk/user/htdocs/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 678

Thanks
Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #49693 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export error
Hi,

There is too much data to export for the restrictions put in place by your hosting company. Ask your hosting company to increase your memory limit and you won't have that error.
Otherwise, you can also export only some products (select them and click on export).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50396 by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Re: Export error
Thank you for that, I have contacted the ISP and they say the limit on their Linux server is 20mb. I am wanting to download my part number and the Hikashop ID number only. Would there be a way of getting at this another way?

Once again, top software and many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #50399 by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Re: Export error
Infact, I have it working thank you for the assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum