- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Get rid of User Name Password info in Check out fo
14 years 4 months ago #50571
by Squrlgurl
Get rid of User Name Password info in Check out fo was created by Squrlgurl
Hello,
How do I get rid of the UN/PW requirement in the check out form? I am requiring my customers to login so I don't need to collect that information. Also, I would like to change the name from
Login or create a new account
to
Registration Form.
How do I do that?
The attached screenshot illustrates my wishes.
Thanks!
Kim
How do I get rid of the UN/PW requirement in the check out form? I am requiring my customers to login so I don't need to collect that information. Also, I would like to change the name from
Login or create a new account
to
Registration Form.
How do I do that?
The attached screenshot illustrates my wishes.
Thanks!
Kim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50664
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Get rid of User Name Password info in Check out fo
If your users are already logged in when they reach the checkout, they won't see the registration form.
That form is specifically for users to register when they are not logged in.
When they are logged in, they will see a new button they will be able to click on in order to display the address entry form.
The login form and the address form being separated, after both on the page without the field at the top won't work. The address information will just not be used by the system. In that case, you would have to hide the whole registration area on the right with CSS like that:
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part{display:none;}
You can change any text in HikaShop by doing a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
That form is specifically for users to register when they are not logged in.
When they are logged in, they will see a new button they will be able to click on in order to display the address entry form.
The login form and the address form being separated, after both on the page without the field at the top won't work. The address information will just not be used by the system. In that case, you would have to hide the whole registration area on the right with CSS like that:
.hikashop_checkout_login_right_part{display:none;}
You can change any text in HikaShop by doing a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds