- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
[SOLVED] Users Cannot Edit Profile
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50593
by MSTACE
[SOLVED] Users Cannot Edit Profile was created by MSTACE
Joomla 2.5.4
HikaShop Business
In the front-end User Maintenance, the users CANNOT edit their Profile.
Clicking on the EDIT PROFILE button does nothing and goes nowhere.
HikaShop Business
In the front-end User Maintenance, the users CANNOT edit their Profile.
Clicking on the EDIT PROFILE button does nothing and goes nowhere.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50676
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Users Cannot Edit Profile
Please provide a test account so that we can see that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #50679
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Re: Users Cannot Edit Profile
Here:
You can put something in the cart and create a user account.
Once you log in I have an Account Maintenance menu above the content.
You can put something in the cart and create a user account.
Once you log in I have an Account Maintenance menu above the content.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50693
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Re: Users Cannot Edit Profile
Found the problem: sh404Sef
Even though sh404Sef is set to ignore HikaShop, it is still causing problems.
When sh404Sef is turned off completely, then the Edit Profile section works.
Even though sh404Sef is set to ignore HikaShop, it is still causing problems.
When sh404Sef is turned off completely, then the Edit Profile section works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50751
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Users Cannot Edit Profile
It's probably because your control panel doesn't have a itemid parameter (the id of the menu) in the URL.
That link is a normal joomla link:
$url = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=profile&layout=edit'.$url_itemid);
So it's a problem either with the itemid missing or sh404sef.
One solution can be to turn off the "user account" plugin of HikaShop. That will remove the button from that screen and you will still be able to use sh404sef.
That link is a normal joomla link:
$url = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=profile&layout=edit'.$url_itemid);
So it's a problem either with the itemid missing or sh404sef.
One solution can be to turn off the "user account" plugin of HikaShop. That will remove the button from that screen and you will still be able to use sh404sef.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266341
by DoraK
Replied by DoraK on topic [SOLVED] Users Cannot Edit Profile
Hi,
I am having the same issue, when the user press the Edit Profile button, nothing happens. I have enabled the joomla SEF and I am not using the sh404Sef extension. If I disable Joomla SEF then the button works, but I need to make it working with the SEF turned on. Any help please?
Regards,
Dora
I am having the same issue, when the user press the Edit Profile button, nothing happens. I have enabled the joomla SEF and I am not using the sh404Sef extension. If I disable Joomla SEF then the button works, but I need to make it working with the SEF turned on. Any help please?
Regards,
Dora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic [SOLVED] Users Cannot Edit Profile
Hello,
That thread have 4 years old ; please create a new thread and provide the basic information.
Regards,
That thread have 4 years old ; please create a new thread and provide the basic information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds