- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
move continue shopping button
14 years 4 months ago #51149
by lwlbar
move continue shopping button was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I am trying to move the continue shoppiung button to underneath the order summary on the checkout page (underneath the total), I have got the neccessray lines from step.php but can't find which view is controlling the order summary.... any help would be appreciated!
kind regards
Luke
I am trying to move the continue shoppiung button to underneath the order summary on the checkout page (underneath the total), I have got the neccessray lines from step.php but can't find which view is controlling the order summary.... any help would be appreciated!
kind regards
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: move continue shopping button
You're talking about the cart display on the checkout ?
You can edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add your button code there.
You can edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add your button code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145126
by simmiepam
Replied by simmiepam on topic Re: move continue shopping button
I am interested in this answer also.
So I have located the code to alter the cart.php but not expert yet on what to look for to move.
My question....I want to move the location of the CONTINUE SHOPPING button to right above the FINISH button.
Can you direct me to the text to move in the cart.php and where to move it to?
Pam
So I have located the code to alter the cart.php but not expert yet on what to look for to move.
My question....I want to move the location of the CONTINUE SHOPPING button to right above the FINISH button.
Can you direct me to the text to move in the cart.php and where to move it to?
Pam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145142
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic move continue shopping button
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds